Python is a very popular programming language used by companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, etc. Python is used for all variety of things like building websites using Django Python, web scraping, data analysis, machine learning, and natural language processing using Python. Python allows you to code fast, building complex applications with minimum lines of code and use existing libraries and use cloud infrastructure resulting true use of Infra on Cloud and code that is 5 times less than Java and 10 times less than C++ / C#. Python 101 Beginners Coding Boot-camp Class for Analytics. Python Programming for Beginners Course: Python 101 Intro to Python. Python 101 Bootcamp is build up based on the Python classes for Analytics taken in NYC, New York by Shivgan Joshi. Having taught at various bootcamps in NYC and gathering feedback from students this course addresses all the major topics you need to get started for Python Anlytics if you have never programmed.
- Create Azure Notebook Account
- Downloading Python Anaconda to your laptop
- Intro to common terminology for running Python (AWS, Jupyter, Azure Notebook)
- Hello World Practice, Variables, data types, functions, loops
- Print Hello World Azure Notebooks & Anaconda Book and Content Functions (Arguments and Return) Loops (For While) If else List/Dictionary Nested Loops with if else
- Over 100 code snippets to learn the same concept from different angle and poses