GRUNT js: Automate web development
hello friends in today’s article i am going to share GRUNT js Automate web development course
you can check other free online courses as well on my website so let’s start today’s article
As a front-end developer, you have to do many time-consuming tasks.
Grunt is a task runner automating the web development tasks, it will save you a lot of precious time.
As always time = money. Save your time by learning Grunt.
Sample tasks that are going to be executed for you by Grunt:
- compressing of CSS and JS files -> making files smaller means that your website will load faster
- merging CSS and JS files -> you can maintain many JS/CSS files and at the end user only one. This is decreasing the number of required requests (which also improves the website’s loading speed)
- optimizing your images -> reducing their file sizes without affecting the quality
- automatically adding vendor prefixes -> you won’t need to worry about vendor prefixes anymore. Grunt gives you a perfect solution with no performance hit and nothing new to learn.
- and many more -> there are over 4,000 plugins available
What you’ll learn
- install and configure Grunt.js, npm, Node.js
minify and merge CSS and JS files -> which will improve the website loading speed
automatically add vendor prefixes, after setting the project you won’t need to think about vendor prefixes anymore
- dramatically decrease the time needed for running many tasks at once
share this article with your friends, if course link is not working then comment below in comment section subscribe to notification for daily free courses