Master in Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Service
This Microsoft Power BI course will help you to become a Power BI expert. It will enhance your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge on Power BI Desktop, Power BI Online, and the required hands-on experience for solving real-time industry-based Power BI projects.
As we progress through this course, you’ll learn to unleash the capabilities of Power BI to perform a comprehensive analysis of data from multiple sources and present the data using the perfect visualization.
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the concept and working of Power BI Desktop and Power BI online services.
- You will learn how to connect Power BI to different data sources.
- You will be able to transform your data using Power Query and create data models.
- You will also level-up your data analysis skills using DAX and create calculated columns and measures.
- With the help of Reports and Visualization in Power BI, you will be able to present your data in an efficient and interactive way.
- And lastly, you will learn how to publish your reports and dashboards to the Power BI online service.
Why Learn Power BI?
Power BI is a business intelligence tool by Microsoft that provides analytics services. It provides interactive dashboards and visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities, where end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves, without having to depend on anyone else as Power BI’s artificial intelligence is there to help you out. Power BI provides cloud-based BI services – known as Power BI Services, along with a desktop-based interface called Power BI Desktop. It offers Data modeling capabilities along with data preparation, data discovery, and interactive dashboards.
Why should you take up this Power BI course?
- Worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics Market to grow to $22.8 billion in the next 2 years – Gartner.
- 70% of leading companies say that analytics is integral to how they make decisions – IBM Survey
- A Senior Business Intelligence Analyst can earn $89,000 in the United States – Payscale