Real Time Spark Project for Beginners: Hadoop, Spark, Docker
- In many data centers, different type of servers generate large amount of data(events, Event in this case is status of the server in the data center) in real-time.
- There is always a need to process these data in real-time and generate insights which will be used by the server/data center monitoring people and they have to track these server’s status regularly and find the resolution in case of issues occurring, for better server stability.
- Since the data is huge and coming in real-time, we need to choose the right architecture with scalable storage and computation frameworks/technologies.
- Hence we want to build the Real Time Data Pipeline Using Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Hadoop, PostgreSQL, Django and Flexmonster on Docker to generate insights out of this data.
- The Spark Project/Data Pipeline is built using Apache Spark with Scala and PySpark on Apache Hadoop Cluster which is on top of Docker.
- Data Visualization is built using Django Web Framework and Flexmonster.