- Computer with a modern browser and text editor installed.
- Very basic coding experience is necessary to take this course !
- A bit knowledge on how to run JS files in the browser, is not mandatory but preferable.
Do you want to learn the very popular programming language that powers the internet?
If your answer is a big YES… Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
So what is the course about?
This course is different because it’s not just about writing code, it’s also about how and why the code works the way it does. Because it’s the perfect mix between theory and practice. Because it focuses on small coding examples that let you understand complex topics very easily.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
• Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that’s so important.
Let’s now find out if this course is for you. It’s a perfect fit if…
Now it’s your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• English closed captions auto-generated by Udemy.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
Who this course is for: